Sunday 6 May 2012

Weekend Warrior: Book reviews on Journey to 90 Million

I thought I would post a quick weekend update to let readers know that I have decided to close down the Investor Book Review website (per my previous post on when to give up on an unsuccessful business) but there was a lot of good information there so I have decided to transfer those posts to this website over the next few weeks.  Any further books I review will also go on this website.

I have also added advertising for the best (in my opinion) book websites (amazon, book depository and fishpond).  Each of these has its own benefits and downsides but using one of them will almost always be the best option so I encourage people who are interested in the books I review to follow all of the links before buying one as there is often a meaningful price difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment