Saturday 24 December 2011

Investor Book Review - What they dont teach you at Harvard Business School

See my latest investing / business book review of Mark McCormack's "What they Dont Teach You at Harvard Business School"

As an aside, I haven't updated my book review site for investing books for almost 6 months. I was warned that the hardest thing to do with a website, especially a blogging one was to keep it up to date. While I do that with this site relatively often, Investor Book Review has somehow fallen through the cracks over the last 6 months. The one advantage I have is that book reviews dont really get stale so it does not necessarily need to be updated from week to week.

I have 3 more book reviews already written so look out for them over the next few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment