Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2014

A very happy new year to everyone!  I hope you all had a great night last night and are now excited about the near year and the things to come in this new year.

I love new years resolutions.  I rarely manage to achieve all of them but (as a list person) my new years list is normally miles long and covers every part of my life.  I encourage you to make a new years resolution list too!  Set your personal, financial and career goals for the year.

Take time today and in the coming days to think about you really want to achieve this year...perhaps it is finally losing those few pounds or perhaps getting a new car or going on that holiday you always wanted.  Or perhaps they are other goals like having a child, or giving a certain amount of your time to good causes.  The best thing about new years is that they are a blank sheet...so start filling yours out.

I will upload my financial goals very soon.  I have been thinking about them for some time now and have just about sorted out what I want to achieve this year.

You May Also Be Interested In
Start thinking about your 2014 financial goals
2013 Financial Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment