Monday 12 March 2012

Investor Book Review - Damn It Feels Good to be a Banker

I have finally uploaded my latest book review to my Investor Book Review website. Check it out:

Damn It Feels Good to be a Banker by Leveraged Sell Out

Once again this site seems to have 'fallen through the cracks'. I think there are a few reasons for this.
  1. I am devoting much more of my time to this blog and tracking my personal financial journey
  2. In my new job I am finally 'doing what I want to do' and am involved in investing decisions and research every day so my desire to read books on the subject has been somewhat limited
  3. The last book I started reading 'Guns, Germs and Steel' has defeated me in a way that very few other books have. I find it really interesting though extremely dense so I can really only read one chapter at a time (compared to other books which I just fly through)

Anyway hopefully I will be able to find more books to write about in the near future. I may even tackle some technical books which I actually use more frequently but are not for your 'average punter'


No comments:

Post a Comment